We're back with our 19th episode of the Progress Over Perfection episode.
In today's episode, I wanted to touch on 10 fitness myths that I often hear people struggling with. My hope is that these will not only bring you some clarity, but also help you let yourself off the hook and follow what's best for you.
1) Eating after 7 is bad for you
2) Eating a certain number of meals per day
3. The best time of day to workout
4) Short workouts are a waste of time
5) Drink 8 glasses of water per day
6) Weights make you bulky
7) Doing crunches and ab workouts will get you a six pack
8) You need a meal plan to lose weight and keep it off-
9.) The amount you sweat equates to more calories burned
10.) I need to separate my cardio and my strength training for fat loss
Connect with Ali: